"Someone else is also waiting for you to be alright"

Yes, I know one should struggle hard to achieve one's goal or fulfill one's dreams...Yes, I know it demands a lot of courage and commitment to be someone of great value...Yes, I'm aware of the fact that one should have positive attitude to have a life worth living....Yes, I've read all the positive quotes and listened to motivational speakers and aware of all those good things that could make my life better.....

But still isn't it too harsh to say that I'm just wasting my time...that I don't seem to struggle..... even when I'm struggling so hard to hold on to my life... you come to me and add some more negative remarks just to show you care... what type of care is it???? You're telling me that I'm not struggling the way i should.... you call it care???.... you're telling me that I'm not doing anything??? you call it care??? you're telling me that I am useless without achieving that particular goal...you call it care??? you're making me feel that I'm not of any worth without being good at certain things... you call it care????? 

Yes I'm aware of all these things and sometimes also hate myself for not being able to reach particular goals that I should've... but still do you think it's alright if you also make me feel the same way???? isn't it too harsh that you are supposed to be my shelter but make me feel that I've no place to go???.... Isn't it tooo harsh that when I'm suffering so hard in the outside world, you make my inner world more disappointing???

hey if you care... please console me without telling me right and wrong or preaching the motivational quotes, as I've already heard it so many time....I need you to tell me that I'm doing alright... I need you to tell me that even if there are not any seemingly good results I should just calm down for a little while and hold on as my life and health is the one that matters the most.... I need you to tell me that it's just okay the way I'm going through or feeling.... or else you just need to stay by my side without saying anything and hold my hand making me comfort through the warmth of your existence so that I can tell myself, "Oh dear, someone else is also waiting for you to be alright"....


P.s. Try to understand your loved ones in difficult situations instead of making them feel worse.

Comments

Popular Posts